Friday, October 12, 2012

I Love Yarn Day!!!

I found out about I Love Yarn Day a few weeks ago through a craft blog that had this link posted for their website: I Love Yarn Day.

I was excited to see that they had October 12th planned for this year's events. It seems that there are a lot of events going on all throughout the interwebs and various locations. Super cool!

So, this year, now that I have this blog, I've decided that instead of just one day, I'm going to celebrate all weekend - goodness knows I can use the time dedicated to my preparation for December's craft fair!

That is why I plan to post my first free pattern on this blog over the weekend! Now, just to get it from my head to the screen in a way that will make sense to everyone.

Wish me luck and stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment