Friday, April 5, 2013

VOGUEknitting Live, Seattle is here!

I'm heading up to Bellevue this weekend for the VOGUE Knitting Live event at the Maydenbauer Center. Should be interesting because I can't ever remember being to Bellevue at any other time, so I'm really, really hoping Mom gets over her cold/allergies so Dad will lift her quarantine and let her out of the house!

The tickets came in the mail this week so not only will Mom and Dad go with, I'm dragging Riley too, whether he likes it or not (he can help look for zombies & help carry stuff).

It was Spring Break for all the kids this week; all of them spent time with their Other Parents and are back home now; Amazing Adam is off work today and plans on teaching them good ol' Dungeons & Dragons! I'm surrounded by gamer geeks and couldn't be more proud.


CURRENT PROJECTS:

In Mind:

  • TARDIS Cross Stitch Coffee Cozy - this one is driving me crazy! Can't figure out how to cross stitch on a single crochet when the holes between the stitches won't line up the right way to get correct stitches.
  • Bunny Slippers for me - I can't afford Unicorn Slippers from ThinkGeek so I want to crochet a pair of bunny (or maybe unicorn) slippers for myself. Definitely not on paper yet, but a back burner project.
On Paper/In Photos:
  • I want to recreate the cozies I made for Cafe Cesura's coffee cozy event - and write the patterns down this time; in hopes to be able to post them here.
I've also got some ideas/patterns for a birthday present for little Jacob in May. 

Even with this all on my mind, all hooking comes to a full stop for Saturday. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment