Friday, October 23, 2015

QUICKIE: I'm Still Here!!!

My goodness, where has the time gone? I cannot BELIEVE all the views this little blog has received over the last few months!

Welcome to all my new visitors, take a look around and post some comments, I'd love to hear from all of you!

I'm still here and still hooking. I have published a new hat pattern recently, the Puff Stitch Slouchy Hat, now available on Ravelry & Craftsy. I've finished a few blankets as well. I unfortunately lost my cro-jo this summer during a bout of depression (during the summer, crazy, right?). Getting much better now that it's cooler & sweater weather is back!

Check into my Facebook page: G33k Squ33 Crochet for more current updates.

I'm also working on a new cozy pattern, of which I'm hoping to post next week; can't wait for all of you to see it!

That's it for now, hooking like mad! Hope you all have a fun & safe weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment